- Aghapour Sabbaghi, M. (2007). Estimation of hedonic pricing function for cheese: a case study of Tehran province. Agricultural Economics and Development, 15(57): 179-197. (Persian)
- Charkazi, A., Orouji, M.A. and Hazaveie, S.M. (2011). Investigating the hydrogenated vegetable oils consumption based on precede model among families in Khomein and Mahallat. Journal of Research Development in Nursing and Midwifery (J. Res. Dev. Nurs. Midw), 8(1): 67-73.
Available at http://nmj.goums.ac.ir/article-1-117. (Persian)
- Haji Rahimi, M., Emamifar, A. and Bayzidnejad, A. (2018). Analysis of the factors affecting the consumption pattern of edible oils: a study of households in Sanandaj County. Proceedings of the 11th Biennial Conference on Iranian Agricultural Economics (11th BCIAE). Available at https://piaec.areeo.ac.ir/article_49650.pdf. (Persian)
- Hassanpour, M. (2020). A social critique of social photographs based on styles of taste sense. Tahqiqāt-e Tārikh-e Ejtemā’i (Social History Studies), 9(2): 1-23. DOI: 10.30465/shc.2020.28138.2005. (Persian)
- Heidarzadeh, S., Mohammadi, H., Shahnoushi, N. and Karbasi, A. (2015). Evaluation of factors affecting the marketability of medicinal plants (case study: menthe). Quarterly Journal of Agricultural Economics, 9(3): 125-139. (Persian)
- Heidarzadeh, S., Mohammadi, H., Shahnoushi, N. and Karbasi, A. (2016).
Factors affecting level of consumption of herbal medicinal products. Journal of Agricultural Economics, 10(2): 49-68. (Persian)
- Helali, A. (2019).Investigating challenges and strategies for developing the value chain of oilseed production. Tehran: Ministry of Agriculture-Jahad. Agricultural Planning, Economics and Rural development Research Institute (APERDRI). (Persian)
- IOEIA (2020). Production of edible oil, animal and vegetable fat. Tehtan: Iranian Oilseed Extraction Industry Association (IOEIA). Available at http://www.oilepa.com. (Persian)
- Jafari, F., Kholdi, N., Davati, A. and Nezamdust, Z. (2013). The study of oils consumption pattern and its related factors in east Tehran. Journal of Advanced Biomedical Sciences, 3(3): 202-208. (Persian)
- Karbasi, A., Mohtashami, T. and Anis-Ahangar, A. (2017). Factors affecting olive oil consumption: the case of urban and rural areas of Iran. Journal of Health System Research, 13(4): 485-490. (Persian)
- Karimi, B., Ghorbani, R., Haghighi, S., Irajian, G., Habibian, H., Sayyadjoo, S., Qazavi, S., Kamal, Sh. and Kolahdooz, M. (2011). Effects of educational intervention on women's behaviors in utilization of oils and fats. Koomesh, 11(36): 255-262. (Persian)
- Long, J.S. and Long, J.S. (1997). Regression models for categorical and limited dependent variables. Sage Pub.
- MIMT (2017). Periodic report of selected products: Vegetable oil. Report No. 6. Tehran: Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade (MIMT), Planning, Statistics and Data Processing Department, Office of Food, Drug and Sanitary. Available at https://www.energyinformation.ir/2016-06-21-07-55-39/item/4554-6/4554-6. (Persian)
- Mohammadi, H., Mohammadi, M. (2022). Econometrics of Cross Sectional and Categorical Data using Stata. Ferdowsi University Pub.
- Nosrati, Sh., Hayati, B., Pishbahar, E. and Mohammadrezaei, R. (2013). Analyzing the factors affecting fish consumption among the households of Tabriz County. Journal of Agricultural Economics and Development, 27(20): 230-241. (Persian)
- Rezaei, M., Darbandi, M., Niyazi, P. and Safari, R. (2014). The effect of different types of oils and effective factors on their selection in households in Kermanshah. Monthly Journal of Kermanshah University of Medical Sciences, 1: 44-53. (Persian)
- Sarwade W.K. (2011). Brand preferences and consumption pattern of edible oils in Maharashtra State. The Proceedings of International Conference on Economics and Finance Research IPEDR vol. 4.
- Shahnoushi, N., Firouz Zare, A., Rajabi, M., Daneshvar, M. and Dehghanian, S. (2011). Application of ordered logit model in investigating factors effect on bread waste (case study: Mashhad city). Economic Research, 46(3): 111-132. (Persian)
- TCCIMA (2020). Statistics of Iranian exports and imports. Tehran: Tehran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture (TCCIMA). Available at
- Zaryab, A., Manan, A. and Shafqat. R. (2013). Factors affecting consumption of edible oil in Pakistan. International Journal of Business and Management, 15(1): 87-92. Available at https://www.iosrjournals.org/iosr-jbm/papers/Vol15-issue1/K01518792.pdf.